Eligibility and Access
enviroLIVE is a free service for you as part of being a Client of Envirolab, which allows you to view sampling results and to manage your account online. To be eligible for an enviroLIVE account, you must be a Client of Envirolab.
To access enviroLIVE:
- You will need a login (your email) and a password.
- You will only have access to your Client account for which you are the account holder or where an account holder has given you authorisation.
On registration, you will get an email to confirm your email address. The email will have a link, which will direct you to the login page of enviroLIVE.
You are responsible for all actions taken by any person using the enviroLIVE login and password, such as an authorised person or any business associate. You should change your password if you no longer want a previously authorised person to have continued access. You must otherwise maintain the confidentiality of your password and notify Envirolab immediately at [email protected] if you become aware of any unauthorised use.
Envirolab will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or cost resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, issues with internet access or malfunction with any software or equipment.
Your use of enviroLIVE
When you use enviroLIVE, you must not:
- Create or impersonate another person or organisation and / or misrepresent your or their authority to act;
- Attempt to gain, or allow others to gain, unauthorised access;
- Introduce any viruses or other malicious code into enviroLIVE;
- Undermine or attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the computing systems or networks relating to or associated with the IT system of enviroLIVE;
- Attempt to decompile, or reverse-engineer any part of enviroLIVE;
- Attain unauthorised access to enviroLIVE or portions of enviroLIVE that are restricted from general access or which you do not have access to as a user;
- Transmit any material in violation of law or rights of any person, including material protected by copyright, material that is threatening or obscene, material that is defamatory or material protected by trade secrets or privacy; or
- Use enviroLIVE for any unlawful purpose
Liability and Indemnity
At any time, in its absolute discretion, we reserve the right to do any of all of the following:
- Remove information from enviroLIVE;
- Decommission enviroLIVE; and
- Revoke or terminate access of the Client and all Authorised Users.
Envirolab is not responsible or liable for any consequences of Envirolab removing information from or decommissioning enviroLIVE or revoking or terminating the Client’s licence to use it.
We will endeavour to notify you if any of the above occur. You may terminate your access to enviroLIVE at any time by contacting us and giving us notice to that effect along with sufficient information to enable us to identify your ‘login’.
Your Personal Information
All intellectual Property in enviroLIVE, including trademarks and copyright of information, text, graphics and other data is owned by Envirolab. No part of enviroLIVE is permitted to be stored, reproduced, modified, adapted to another location or produced for display in public without our prior written approval.
Changes and Notices
EnviroLive uses google analytics to monitor traffic throughout the site. Part of this is recording each users login id as to be able to track their usage of the site. No personal data will be sent to google for this only an unlinked ID that we can use on our end.
Last update of these Terms: 19 May 2017